Maturin42's Blog

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Letter to Sen Mikulkski

Sen. Mikulski:
Congratulations on your victory last Tuesday. It was a bright spot in a very gloomy day. Your yard sign graced my lawn, and was replaced once after it was stolen.

I am writing you to urge you to support in any way you can an investigation into the electronic voting discrepancies in Tuesday's election. The theft of the election by the exploitation of voting machines without a paper trail is the only rational explanation for the discrepancy between the exit polls and the reported results that averaged +5% for Bush in swing states that used those machines. In other states, such as Maine and New Hampshire that do not use unverifiable voting means, exit polls were very accurate. It is my understanding that in no case did a discrepancy between exit polls and machine totals break in favor of Sen. Kerry. It was also mysterious that those discrepancies did not hold in states that were not closely competitive. I also find it suspicious that media outlets apparently changed their models for exit data during the post-election coverage in order to make it more compatible with the reported totals.

In my mind, this issue dwarfs any other facing our country, and places the viability of democracy in doubt. Based on what I know now, I shall regard this election as stolen until I am proven wrong. I urge you to take whatever measures you have at your disposal to fight for a full and complete investigation.

Thank you,

Shelton F. Lankford
LtCol. USMC (Ret.)
410-742-2542

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home